The Final Fantasy 14 series has reached its fourth instalment with the release of the Endwalker expansion. Throughout its history, the game’s stunning visuals and open design have made it fun for players of all skill levels to complete missions, advance in status, and take in the gorgeous scenery.
Resolve the Error “FF14 3001 Error”
Method 1) System Restart is Required.
When you first encounter the FF14 3001 Error, it is due to corrupted data in the random access memory (RAM) of your device.
Eradicating these corrupted files will fix the problem FF14 3001 Error. To test if the problem has been fixed after erasing these bug files, you will need to restart your device and launch the game again.
Method 2) Verify Online Games’ Servers
It’s possible that the game’s servers are down if you’re still experiencing FF14 3001 Error after a device restart. However, you should check the DownDetector/FFXIV to see if the game servers are experiencing any problems.
Next, see whether any other users have reported getting FF14 3001 Error during the past day. You can acquire the most up-to-date information about this issue by following the developer team on Twitter, if that’s at all possible.
Method 3) Initiate Gameplay in Admin Mode
It’s also possible that this is happening because your game doesn’t have authorization to access certain features on your device. Unfortunately, this is a regular occurrence, but fortunately it can be fixed by starting the game with administrative privileges. However, if you don’t know how to launch FFXIV Endwalker with administrative privileges, you must take the following measures:
- To begin, right-click the Final Fantasy XIV executable file on your computer’s desktop.
- Then, select Properties from the menu.
- Then, click the tab labelled “Compatibility.”
- Select the box labelled “Run this programme as administrator”
- Select all, then click Apply > Ok.
Method 4) Adapt Your Server Farms
Many users have gained access to servers by hopping between different continents and regions. However, you can also try using the FFXIV Endwalker to hop between servers and worlds by following these instructions:
- Play Final Fantasy XIV by starting it up.
- Go to the Data Center drop-down and choose a new location.
- To see if the FFF14 3001 Error has been fixed, click the Continue button.
- If necessary, you can put each data centre through its paces one at a time to see which one best suits your needs.
Method 5) Alter your network’s drivers.
Fixing the FF14 3001 Error may be as simple as updating your network driver on a Windows PC. Follow these procedures to update the driver for your network card:
- The Network Adapter tab can be accessed through the Device Manager.
- To open it up, simply double-click on it.
- Select Update Driver from the context menu that appears when you right-click your Network Adapter.
- The last step is to select the Automatic Driver Search option.
Method 6) Intent on Using A VPN?
Using a virtual private network (VPN) might sometimes fix this issue as well.
Method 7) The Network Settings Must Be Reset.
Continue in the same vein? Try not to fret! It is possible that the network settings you have previously setup have become damaged, which is causing the FF14 3001 Error. If you have forgotten your network’s default settings, here is what you need to do:
- Release the Windows Settings menu.
- Select Network & Internet next.
- Then, go to Settings > Network > Advanced.
- You may now easily reset your network settings by selecting the relevant tab.
- That settles the matter. Next, click the Reset Now button that appears next to Network Reset on the following page.
As so, it is the solution to the FF14 3001 Error on Windows. We expect this manual to be of some use to you. If you continue to have problems after reading this, please leave a comment and let us know.