My iOS device’s Game Pigeon software suddenly stopped responding when my friend and I were in the middle of a game, and we have no idea why. Every other app I’ve tried seems to be functioning normally.
Can you tell me why my pigeon won’t play games? When I try to play a game on Game Pigeon, but the app isn’t responding, this question naturally arises in my head. In an effort to find a workaround, I did some research and discovered that this is a common problem with the gamepigeon app and that many others have had similar experiences.
Fix: Game Pigeon Not Working
You may fix the Game Pigeon app’s issues by following these steps.
Method 1: To Begin, Sign Out of Your Apple ID.
- Follow this path: [Settings] > [iTunes] > [App Store]
- Select the Apple ID icon.
- Cancel your current session and then re-enter it.
Method 2: Make Sure that Your Wireless Router is Configured to Factory Defaults
- A trip to [WiFi] can be accessed by selecting “Settings” after clicking.
- To access this data, select the WiFi’s information icon from the bottom bar.
- Click the [Renew] button.
Method 3: Alter the time and date
- Click on [Settings] > Then Go to [General] > Then Click on Date and Time
- Click the [Automatically] button.
Method 4: Restart
- Put an end to all running programmes and close their windows.
- Next, try powering down and then back up your iPhone.
Method 5: To recapture your iPhone’s previous network configuration
- Access [General] by selecting [Settings]. In that case, [Reset].
- When you select [Reset Your Network], your network settings will be restored, and you will once again be connected to the web.
- I’m crossing my fingers, and if it doesn’t, you might want to try resetting the app’s settings.
I hope you were able to successfully fix Game Pigeon by following these instructions. Next, I will explain
Method 6: Resetting Your iPhone to Factory Settings
- If the issue persists after attempting those solutions, a factory reset may be required.
- Select [Settings] from the main menu, then [General] once you’ve scrolled down a bit.
- Then, press the reset button.
- Use the Delete all data and settings option.
- To delete this sentence, press the delete button.
- If prompted, enter your passcode, then tap the delete iPhone button at the bottom of the screen to begin the reset process.
Be sure to save all of your data before resetting your iPhone to factory settings. Every bit of information on your phone will be deleted.
Method 7: Make sure you’re running the most recent version of iOS on your gadget.
This could be the case if you’re having trouble playing Game Pigeon on your mobile device. If you’re still on an outdated version of iOS, you should upgrade now. Please update by following these instructions:
- Access [Settings] using the iOS device’s main menu.
- You should now select [General].
- And with a Single [Update] Tap
- You should now see whether there are any software updates available. Simply update by selecting the appropriate option and then following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the game pigeon app after updating your device to check its functionality.
To sum up, I’ve shared a few of the most effective and basic solutions to the Game pigeon problem. These strategies have all been used successfully in the past, so they should help you find answers as well.
With any luck, you’ll be able to use this data to fix your gaming pigeon. If you still have questions, please ask them in the space provided below. I’m happy to lend a hand.